Pack of four washable masks
Made out of leftover fabrics
Description | Those washable masks are made from leftover shirting fabrics from former De Bonne Facture Editions. The cotton flannel fabrics will give you a soft and cozy feeling.
Fabric | Light beige: 100% cotton wool flannel. Navy: 100% cotton wool flannel. Light blue: 100% cotton flannel. Stripes: 100% japanese cotton.
Trimmings | Soft elastic band.
Atelier | Made by Atelier Afonso, in Arcos de Valdevez, Portugal.
|Buy two packs to get free delivery. Returns are not accepted for our masks. This mask does not replace a laboratory tested mask. We do not guarantee in any case the full protection of these masks. It does not replace a medical mask.|
- Machine wash the mask. Choose a washing programme that includes at least 30 minutes at 60° minimum.
- Before putting on the mask, wash your hands with sanitizer or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there is no space between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while wearing it. If you touch it, wash your hands with sanitizer or soap and water.
- To remove the mask, remove it by the elastic bands (do not touch the front), and place the mask in an airtight bag to wash it later.
- Then wash your hands with sanitizer or soap and water.
Free express shipping in France, over 250€ in the UE and above 300€ for orders outside of the UE.
All exchanges and returns are free of charges (14 days to return it.)
• Express delivery to France within 1 to 2 days
• Express international delivery within 2 to 4 days
20% FR tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers
For more details, visit our assistance pages.