Printed provencal cotton
Description | Mask made of washable and reusable fabric, certified by AFNOR standards. This mask is part of our operation to make and donate 150 woven & washable masks to the ADSF organization, by recycling extra fabrics from previous editions. The donation was made on June 11th. By buying a mask you contribute to our financing of this operation. Read more about the organization.
Fabric | 100% Cotton.
Trimmings | Elastic band
Atelier | Made by Atelier Masla, in Paris, France.
|Attention | Returns are not accepted for our masks. This mask does not replace a laboratory tested mask. We do not guarantee in any case the full protection of these masks. It does not replace a medical mask.|
- Machine wash the mask. Choose a washing programme that includes at least 30 minutes at 60° minimum.
- Before putting on the mask, wash your hands with sanitizer or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there is no space between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while wearing it. If you touch it, wash your hands with sanitizer or soap and water.
- To remove the mask, remove it by the elastic bands (do not touch the front), and place the mask in an airtight bag to wash it later.
- Then wash your hands with sanitizer or soap and water.
Free express shipping in France, over 250€ in the UE and above 300€ for orders outside of the UE.
All exchanges and returns are free of charges (14 days to return it.)
• Express delivery to France within 1 to 2 days
• Express international delivery within 2 to 4 days
Washable masks: Returns will not be accepted for sanitary reasons.
20% FR tax is included in the price shown. This is deducted at checkout for all non EU customers
For more details, visit our assistance pages.