1. Information gathering
2. Use of information
The information that we collect may be used to:
- customize your experience and meet your individual needs
- improve our website experience
- improve customer service and support
- contact you about your order
3. Online commerce confidentiality
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason.
4. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to third parties.
5. Protection of Information
6. Personal data
- What are your rights?
The general data protection regulation provides for rights of access, modification and deletion of your personal information.
- The right of access: your right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data along with details regarding the nature of processing.
- The right of rectification: Your right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- The right of portability: your right to receive the personal data concerning provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and readable.
- The right to be forgotten: your right to erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing: your right for your data to be effectively ‘frozen’; stored and not further processed.
You can submit your request by accessing by sending us an email at email@example.com.
7. Unsubscribe to our newsletterWe use the email address you provide in order to send you information and updates about your order, occasional news from the company, information concerning related products and more. if at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.